Bukit Lawang – Berastagi -Lake Toba
Why not 7 days of mountain scape? The weather of tropical mountains feels like European spring or early autumn
Enjoy trekking and meet orang utans in Bukit Lawang. Admire the simering Mount Sinabung from Berastagi, relax around the biggest volcanic lake in the world (Toba) and touch the culture of the Batak people living there.
7 days and 6 nights tour. Starting from $2,300 for 2 person
Activities in this tour:
- Bukit Lawang: Trekking, rafting (only during rain season), Orang Utan and other wild animal seeing
- Berastagi : Fruit Market, Gundaling Hill, Strawberry field, Oranges field
- Lake Toba : Tuk-tuk, Stone Chairs of King Siallagan , tomb of King Sidabutar, Huta Bolon Museum, Pantai Pasir Putih, Aek Rangat natural hotspring
- Day 1 : Meet and greet in Kualanamu Intl Airport, go straight to Bukit Lawang.
- Day 2 : Trekking, meet orang utans.
- Day 3 – 4 : Go to Berastagi, visit Fruit Market, Gundaling hill, pick strawberries and oranges.
- Day 5 – 6 : Continue the journey to Lake Toba. Stay 2 nights in Tuk-tuk, Samosir Island. Visit Megalithic Stone Chairs of King Siallagan, Huta Bolon museum, watch traditional dance, tomb of King Sidabutar, Pantai Pasir Putih, Aek Rangat natural hot waterspring.
- Day 7: We start the trip back to Kualanamu Intl Airport.
Note: You in 3-4 stars hotels Berastagi and Toba. However, there are only quite spartiat guesthouses in Bukit Lawang.
- Pick-ups and transports along the way
- Meals 3 times a day (not included breakfast in the 1st day and dinner in the 11th day)
- Mineral water
- Hotels / guest houses
- Trekking tickets
- Entrance tickets & retributions
- Tips for local guides and driver
- Beers, souvenirs, private sightseeing and private shoppings during free-times
- Travel insurance (highly recommended to take insurance from your country)
- Airport tax
- Visa on arrival