Pulau Bengkaru, located in the south side of Banyak Islands, is the biggest nesting site for green sea turtles around Indian Ocean.
Having made it all the way to the Banyak Island, it would be a pity not to watch the turtles for once in your lifetime.
This site is located on a remote island and offers pristine beaches and a tropical forest. You will be able to trek and help the governments patrols around the islands.Try snorkelling, if the weather allow it.
2 days, 1 night package – Rp. 2.500.000 / person (min. 2 people)
- Day 1 (Lunch, Dinner):
- Pick-up from Singkil, Balai, or Nina’s around 9-10 am
- After lunch, trekking in the forest or snorkeling if the waves are not big
- Watching turtles laying eggs at night, around 9pm – 12pm
- Day 2 (Breakfast):
- After breakfast, trekking or snorkeling
- Go back to Nina’s , Balai or Singkil.
- 2 people:rp 5,000,000 / group
- add 2,500,000 per additional people
- Transport by speed boat from Nina’s Bungalows, Balai or Singkil – Bengkaru, and Bengkaru – back to Nina’s Bungalows, Balai or Singkil.
- Snorkeling set
- 3 meals
- Local guide
- Sleeping 1 night in BKSDA camp
- Beer (there’s no beer in the island)
- Meals outside of the camp